Its crazy how one day you wake up and realize you've finally grown into the person you have alwas wanted to be. I dont need to take anything from the past with me, because Im happy with the present and excited for the future. What matters most are the people and family you love, that will support you in everything that you do. Im so happy with everything and everyone I have in my life. I grew up feeling as though the sky was the limit and that there were no boundaries in becoming the person I wanted to be. Having the family I have has shown me that I could do anything I set my mind to, as long as I put my heart and all in it. Both my parents are so strong, have so much work ethic and have so much love for each other. That there was no way I could grow up and not have at least half the work ethic they both have. I work 4 amazing jobs that I love, and hav found the most amazing person to spend my life with. Today, I'm thankful for everything that I have and have accomplished. And thankful for having the parents that I've got, and the influential people in my life, for showing me all the things that I've learned. And most of all, Im thankful for having a man that loves and supports me more than anyone in my life.
This morning I thought that I would start a blog as a sort of outlet for thoughts, stresses, and things of the sort, kind of counting down towards the days to Travis and my wedding. It'll just be jumbled thoughts and whether or not anyone reads, or follows this doesn't make a difference to me lol. Its going to just be there for the times I feel like writing, because lets face it, typing is just so much easier then writing, especially at the rate I type...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment